|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Reasons To Hate Maths1. Maths is a subject that takes everyday life, and turns it into something so complicated that almost no-one can understand it.
2. Most people find maths so boring that they are driven insane, every lesson.
3. The majority of maths is absulutely POINTLESS. For example, the only time algebra is used is when you are being taught it, or if you are a teacher of it!
4. Even maths that is generally accepted as being highly useful, is only useful if your brain is predisposed to be able to deal with it! Unlike mine.
5. IN GENERAL, maths teachers are much more evil than teachers of good subjects such as English. As if the subject itself wasn't bad enough, the teacher makes the lessons hell for all pupils.
6. And just when we think we've escaped, maths homework kicks in. So you end up tearing your hair out at home instead. Maths tries to take over our lives!!
7. Maths lowers students' self-esteem and makes them feel like their best is not ever good enough.
8. And worst of all, MATHS IS AGAINST
STOP WORRYING ABOUT POPULARITY!!Popularity is something the average girl or guy would need in their teen years, so it seems on television and movies.
In real life, the majority of teens crave it.
They think ''being cool'' or accepted by just one group of people or everyone liking you is gonna instantly change your life and you will be invited to all the parties, many opportunities and go out and DO REALLY FREAKING AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!!!!!
You see people's pictures and constantly compare yourself to them. Who are they hanging with? I should be hanging with them- those negative thoughts that you might have.
Please be yourself. Honestly the right people who love and appreciate you for YOU are so much more worth it and make you feel on top of the world, TRUTHFULLY. <3
WHY should you pretend to like something you don't, dress a style you don't like, try to dress yourself up and care what people think? We all do it. I did it too. I tried to dress sexy to fit my ''popular social butterfly'' image, when in reality I
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More