|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
STOP WORRYING ABOUT POPULARITY!!Popularity is something the average girl or guy would need in their teen years, so it seems on television and movies.
In real life, the majority of teens crave it.
They think ''being cool'' or accepted by just one group of people or everyone liking you is gonna instantly change your life and you will be invited to all the parties, many opportunities and go out and DO REALLY FREAKING AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!!!!!
You see people's pictures and constantly compare yourself to them. Who are they hanging with? I should be hanging with them- those negative thoughts that you might have.
Please be yourself. Honestly the right people who love and appreciate you for YOU are so much more worth it and make you feel on top of the world, TRUTHFULLY. <3
WHY should you pretend to like something you don't, dress a style you don't like, try to dress yourself up and care what people think? We all do it. I did it too. I tried to dress sexy to fit my ''popular social butterfly'' image, when in reality I
Maybe I Am GreedyI want to have answers
When people ask why smiles don't always exist
Why we are always lost within ourselves
Why the only things that help the pain
Are the ones that also cause it.
I want to reach the sun
And say that big is not a synonym for bad
And tell it to keep shining
That it keeps us all alive.
I want to hug girls like me
To wrap my paper and ink around them
And tell them it's okay
To steal the metal from their fingers
And kiss their foreheads
And dry their tears
And stop their blood
And show them they are beautiful.
Reasons To Hate Maths1. Maths is a subject that takes everyday life, and turns it into something so complicated that almost no-one can understand it.
2. Most people find maths so boring that they are driven insane, every lesson.
3. The majority of maths is absulutely POINTLESS. For example, the only time algebra is used is when you are being taught it, or if you are a teacher of it!
4. Even maths that is generally accepted as being highly useful, is only useful if your brain is predisposed to be able to deal with it! Unlike mine.
5. IN GENERAL, maths teachers are much more evil than teachers of good subjects such as English. As if the subject itself wasn't bad enough, the teacher makes the lessons hell for all pupils.
6. And just when we think we've escaped, maths homework kicks in. So you end up tearing your hair out at home instead. Maths tries to take over our lives!!
7. Maths lowers students' self-esteem and makes them feel like their best is not ever good enough.
8. And worst of all, MATHS IS AGAINST
mechanici want to kiss every aching wound you have,
bandage your heart every time it bleeds,
and patch up your mind over and over
because not a single tear deserves to fall
from your brandy-drenched eyes
but this dripping heart of mine can only feel
and the healing honey words it flames get caught
in the back of my throat and on the roof of my mouth
so i only have these passionate guttural cries
to tell you that i care all too much
and in order to fix you up again,
i would need to tear myself to tatters
and trade all of my working parts
for your leftover, fading pieces
but i just haven’t figured out how.
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More