|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
STOP WORRYING ABOUT POPULARITY!!Popularity is something the average girl or guy would need in their teen years, so it seems on television and movies.
In real life, the majority of teens crave it.
They think ''being cool'' or accepted by just one group of people or everyone liking you is gonna instantly change your life and you will be invited to all the parties, many opportunities and go out and DO REALLY FREAKING AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!!!!!
You see people's pictures and constantly compare yourself to them. Who are they hanging with? I should be hanging with them- those negative thoughts that you might have.
Please be yourself. Honestly the right people who love and appreciate you for YOU are so much more worth it and make you feel on top of the world, TRUTHFULLY. <3
WHY should you pretend to like something you don't, dress a style you don't like, try to dress yourself up and care what people think? We all do it. I did it too. I tried to dress sexy to fit my ''popular social butterfly'' image, when in reality I
Maybe I Am GreedyI want to have answers
When people ask why smiles don't always exist
Why we are always lost within ourselves
Why the only things that help the pain
Are the ones that also cause it.
I want to reach the sun
And say that big is not a synonym for bad
And tell it to keep shining
That it keeps us all alive.
I want to hug girls like me
To wrap my paper and ink around them
And tell them it's okay
To steal the metal from their fingers
And kiss their foreheads
And dry their tears
And stop their blood
And show them they are beautiful.
Reasons To Hate Maths1. Maths is a subject that takes everyday life, and turns it into something so complicated that almost no-one can understand it.
2. Most people find maths so boring that they are driven insane, every lesson.
3. The majority of maths is absulutely POINTLESS. For example, the only time algebra is used is when you are being taught it, or if you are a teacher of it!
4. Even maths that is generally accepted as being highly useful, is only useful if your brain is predisposed to be able to deal with it! Unlike mine.
5. IN GENERAL, maths teachers are much more evil than teachers of good subjects such as English. As if the subject itself wasn't bad enough, the teacher makes the lessons hell for all pupils.
6. And just when we think we've escaped, maths homework kicks in. So you end up tearing your hair out at home instead. Maths tries to take over our lives!!
7. Maths lowers students' self-esteem and makes them feel like their best is not ever good enough.
8. And worst of all, MATHS IS AGAINST
Inspector Wolf The old lady was dead. I could smell it before I even got into the house. The whole place reeked of adrenaline, sweat, fear, copper and steel. He’d dropped her right in her living room. Chopped and chopped until she stopped moving. But I could tell I was getting close. This had been done in a hurry, and the killer didn’t have the time to clean up after himself like he usually did.
Across the room, the phone rang. The shrill sound set my teeth to grinding, but I ignored it. Instead I followed the killer’s bloody footprints into the back bedroom. He’d climbed out the window. If I hurried, I could catch up to him and end this disgusting spree he was on.
Then the answering machine kicked in. “Hi, Gramma! It’s Red. Sorry I’m running late. I kind of lost track of time. But don’t worry. I packed the picnic and I’m heading out the door right now. Love you.”
She’d been expec
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More